- 1/4 C (20g) Quick or Rolled Oats
- 1/2 C (120mL) unsweetened oat milk (or your choice of liquid)
- 1 scoop of Alan nu confetti cake protein powder
- 1 Tbsp (8g) Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp (7g) Sprinkles
- Mix the oats and oat milk and microwave according to package directions from the oats (typically about 90 seconds),
- Add the protein powder and pudding mix and stir well.
- Top with sprinkles, stir, and #FBKCelebr8 the high-protein breakfast you just made!
- P.S. This oatmeal pairs well with mimosas 😉
*Double check the macros on the brands of products you use for this recipe to make sure you track it as accurately as possible in MFP!
TIP: If you want the texture of your oats a little thicker, add in a tablespoon of vanilla greek yogurt with the protein powder and pudding mix. This will give you a few extra grams of protein, too.