- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1 scoop of Chocolate or Vanilla protein powder. (We love Alani Nu’s Confetti Cake Protein Powder 😉)
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 1 tsp Sprinkles
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sugar free Vanilla pudding mix
- 6oz oat milk (or your personal milk preference)
- 2 cups Ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Add ice, the frozen banana, protein powder, vanilla extract, almond extract, oat milk, sprinkles, and sugar free pudding mix to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass
- Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles (optional)
- Enjoy & celebrate!
Macros will vary slightly based on the protein powder, milk choice, and size of the banana you use so be sure to weigh appropriately and check your nutrition labels!