THINGS TO KNOW FOR CHECKING IN WITH A COACH
- You can checkin every single day to help keep yourself on track.
- Make sure you check your handbook so that you're including everything your coach needs to know.
- When your coach reviews your information, they will see every check-in you've submitted that week and every week prior.
- Your coach has a designated response day for you each week, and that day could be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
- If you've completed a challenge with us before it may feel a little different. You no longer have to worry about what day you submit your check-in! Just be sure you are checking in 2-3 times a week so your coach has plenty of information to thoroughly guide you.
HOW TO REVIEW YOUR COACH RESPONSE
- Before you check in make sure you look at your progress tab.
- If your coach has responded you will see a blue "New Message" notification on that week.
- To view your coach's response you will need to click into the most recent check-in you have completed.
- If you have checked in several times before reviewing your progress tab, you may see the message notification and not see your coach's response in your most recent check-in. If that happens don't worry, your coach's response is just located in a previous daily check-in from that week.
- Your coach may leave your check-in open for you to reply if they have questions or they are lacking important information. Most often, your coach will be able to thoroughly respond to you and you'll have all the guidance you need to continue!
For any questions about check-ins, please contact email@example.com