Marketing CRM Manager
As the Marketing Automation Manager for Undefined, LLC. you will lead marketing strategies for both FIT by Katy and Onyx + Rose customer needs across their entire lifecycle – from awareness to purchase, onboarding to retention, and growth to advocacy. You will constantly evaluate the entire customer path to purchase for both brands determining not only the channel and communication methodology, but the content itself as well.
This position will refine and optimize customer touch points throughout every stage of the customer’s path to purchase and retention. You will create and execute communications strategies in order to develop an optimal and efficient mix of revenue-driving investments. This could be inclusive of, but not limited to: email marketing, CRM and segmentation strategies, SMS marketing, website optimizations, subscription retention, and more.
Must be a strong leader who understands both existing buyer personas and can think about the entire customer experience broadly. This position is responsible for demand generation across different segments and its orchestration across appropriate channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of FIT by Katy and Onyx + Rose customers, products, and buyer's journey
- Develop and refine communication workflows based on customer behavior
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales/marketing funnel at the right time
- Meet revenue objectives through the use of email marketing, SMS and data segmentation
- Manages customer contact strategy including email, digital media, SMS, any/all direct channels, print campaigns, any other media trafficking initiatives, etc.
- Create and manage a monthly CRM content calendar focused on driving new customers and retaining existing customers
- Manages customer segment specific communication strategies to meet objectives and KPIs in order to maximize profitability
- Should leverage knowledge of the effectiveness of past communications and offers to drive MOM and YOY revenue growth through every channel in purview
- Drives the evolution of current customer communication to incorporate personalization and relevance
- Develops and assists the creative team on content suggestions and leverages existing content for campaign deployment
- Maintain an active understanding of emerging technology and trends and offer a perspective on how to put them to use
- Should have a defined testing agenda with constant analysis, reviewed monthly with leadership
- Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Iterable, HubSpot, and App to develop insights and action items intended to increase ROI.
- 5+ years in a communications or marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and develop manage projects
- Data driven with the ability to utilize metrics to help drive successful campaigns and marketing strategies
- Strong knowledge of CRM platforms like HubSpot and Iterable
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
To apply please email your resume and any relevant work experience to email@example.com