The Marketing Automation Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Automation Manager in optimizing FIT by Katy and Onyx + Rose customer needs across their entire lifecycle – from awareness to purchase, onboarding to retention, and growth to advocacy.
This position will take strategic direction from the Marketing Automation Manager in order to refine and optimize customer touch points throughout every stage of the customer’s path to purchase and retention. You will assist in executing communications strategies in order to develop an optimal and efficient mix of online revenue-driving investments. This could be inclusive of, but not limited to: digital awareness campaigns, email marketing, CRM and segmentation strategies, SMS marketing, website optimizations, app optimizations, subscription retention, and more.
- Management of platforms like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Iterable, Facebook, Shopify, Wordpress, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager
- Implement tasks set for by Marketing Automation Manager + Marketing Director as relates to communications strategies
- Execution of campaigns set forth by leadership. This will be inclusive of, but not limited to: copywriter management, quality assurance for all creative and copy, content loading website, email marketing, SMS marketing, etc.
- Will help management set up workflows, develop reports, and project manage directly with creative teams to efficiently execute campaigns as needed
- Research current trends + tech and be able to adapt into digital marketing strategies
- Maintains a functional content calendar to implement the content strategy for all email, SMS, paid media, and website content needed
- Assists in the continuous optimization of automated workflows for both marketing and transactional communication to customers and prospects
- Experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Basic understanding of CRM, social and digital marketing
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be an energetic self-starter, willing to learn, show attention to detail, and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to function independently and be flexible for interruptions and changing priorities
- Experience in the following platforms: HubSpot, Iterable, Shopify, Wordpress, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager
- Analytical skills to provide project evaluations and assessment of results
- Effective skills in project management
To apply please email your resume and any relevant work experience to email@example.com.