ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A FIT BY KATY COACH?
WHO WE ARE
FIT by Katy is a strength training app for women that was founded by Katy Hearn. After reaching her own fitness goals through consistent macro tracking and strength training, Katy became passionate about teaching women how to achieve their goals via online coaching. After coaching thousands of women with the help of her husband, she realized she could help even more women reach their goals by creating a team of coaches and a complete app. Although Katy has retired from coaching herself, her goal remains the same: to create a space where women can help other women achieve their fitness goals through education of fitness and nutrition, constructive feedback via online coaching, and helping them discover balance so they can leave restriction behind.
WHAT BEING A COACH MEANS FOR YOU
As a FIT by Katy coach, you’ll be the person that women who are working towards their goals will trust to guide them throughout every step of their journey. Many of our clients are in it for the long haul! This means that you have the opportunity to form a long term relationship with your clients as they work through various phases of fat loss, muscle gain, and maintenance. But being a coach means more than providing macros, coaching with FBK means that you’ll be a trusted expert in the health & fitness industry who is known for providing advice that helps thousands of women create the lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of.
OUR COACHING STANDARD
As a FIT by Katy coach, it will be your responsibility to ensure that your clients feel that they can be honest, vulnerable, and fully trusting in your guidance and capabilities. Having a relationship with your clients where they feel like they can be open about their progress, wins, and struggles will be key to them getting the most out of their challenge experience.
To ensure that FBK clients reach their full potential during a challenge, we require our coaches to consistently achieve the following:
- Respond to client check-ins thoroughly and efficiently
- Provide clients with positive, encouraging feedback while still being constructive so clients can reach their full potential
- Review weekly photos and program/nutrition adherence to provide custom macro and cardio adjustments to keep the client on track to reaching their goals
- Provide thorough and personalized support to clients by answering any questions or offering any advice they may need based on their check-ins
COACH APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Preferred qualifications one of the following NASM, CSCS, NSCA, ACSM, ACE, PN1 certification or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in coaching or training. This can be one-on-one training, group fitness training, or online coaching.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Are you ready to coach with the best and help us change the lives of thousands of women all over the world?